The Hydrating Clay Masque is a luxurious, creamy clay masque that assists in absorbing excess surface oils while gently polishing the skin surface, leaving the skin feeling smoother and appearing more radiant.
Hydrating Clay Masque is multi-functional as it could be applied as a quick, gentle facial micro-exfoliator or alternatively as a hydrating masque/overnight masque
- Features the safest hydrating materials known and incorporates the finest clays to re-hydrate the skin and simultaneously absorb excess oils from the skin surface.
- Re-hydrates the skin and simultaneously absorb excess oils from the surface of the skin.
- The mineral oil acts as a decongestant.
- Increases the moisture content of the skin and helps to retain a moist surface.
- Contains vitamin E, an antioxidant that also has a re-hydrating effect on the skin.
- It forms a translucent film over the skin surface and can be safely left on overnight without leaving the ‘crusty’ effect.
How to use
- After cleansing apply Environ’s Hydrating Balancing Masque evenly over the face, including the eyelids. This masque does not dry.
- This masque is very versatile and can be used in three different ways: Leave on for a minimum of 10 minutes or overnight on top of preferred vitamin A product. The Original Balancing Masque can also be used at the pre-cleanse stage. Apply Environs Pre-Cleanser and massage gently, add the Balancing Masque directly on top of the pre-cleanser and massage again. Cleanse thoroughly thereafter.
- Use once to twice a week. Wash off thoroughly with an Environ cleanser, tone and apply your preferred Environ Vitamin A moisturizer.